I couldn’t completely tell what was going on with Vastra’s outfit but it seemed spangly and I was a fan.
I’ve gone back to playing Majora’s Mask lately!
This is the first time I’ve had the thing where someone takes your drawing and posts it somewhere else and it gets way more attention than the original post and you get no credit happen to me!
Internet, please learn that this is a DICK MOVE.
For the record, my original post.
Beyond the readmore you will find the rest of this dumb and not very well drawn Ghost Trick/Virtue’s Last Reward crossover fanart.
EXTREMELY SPOILERY. ENDGAME SPOILERS. FOR GHOST TRICK AND VIRTUE’S LAST REWARD. DON’T CLICK UNLESS YOU’VE FINISHED BOTH GAMES!
For more examples of my work, check out my deviantart account and my Tumblr art tag!
I’m currently offering commissions! Read below to find out how much something like the above would cost! :)
Base price - $20 - single character with flat colours.
- Add a character - $10
- Add shading - $10
- Add simple background detail - $10 (eg simple decorative elements or scenery)
- Add complex background detail - $20 (eg an environment the characters are placed in)
- Digital paintings - negotiable depending on complexity of request. Please contact me!
Pricing examples: (based on above art samples!)
- A Phi - Basic image with one character and no shading or a simple gradient. $20
- B GreedLing - base price ($20) PLUS additional character ($10) PLUS shading ($10) adds up to $40
- C JohnKat - base price ($20) PLUS additional character ($10) PLUS shading ($10) adds up to $40
- D Assassinos - base price ($20) PLUS additional character ($10) PLUS shading ($10) PLUS simple background detail (background environment, text, eagle $10) adds up to $50
- E Zelda sidekicks - base price PLUS ($20) shading ($10) PLUS 3 additional characters ($30) PLUS simple background detail (fairies, water, text $10) adds up to $70
- F Rory and Amy honeymoon - base price ($20) PLUS 2 additional characters ($20) PLUS shading ($10) PLUS complex background detail ($20) adds up to $70
These prices are variable to some extent - for instance, I haven’t counted the fairies in the Zelda image as individual characters, as that would be silly. A commission might cost more or less depending on the complexity of the subject matter. If you’re not sure how much an idea you have would cost, just ask!
Also, these prices are based on the image being personal use only. If for any reason you are after an image for commercial use, we can negotiate that too.
Please contact me at email@example.com if you are interested! You can also send me an ask but be aware they can be a bit unreliable. Looking forward to hearing from you! :)
I drew a Virtue’s Last Reward
(Can we use the Homestuck naming scheme for everything where the title of the work refers to the work, its characters and its fans. Because that’s cute.)
I have been playing VLR and I haven’t got anywhere with finding any answers, I keep getting bad endings with little skulls and/or ‘to be continued’ endings blah
Avarice, or, welcome to the gun show (2013, digital media)
(How good is Manga Studio for inking?!)
So I did this because why not!
Ghost type Unova leader, I would give out the Wisp Badge (Unova because they have the coolest looking badges…)
Maybe I could do a cool thing like use a different Rotom form depending on the player’s starter.