Capaldi, 55, will star in two series of six episodes each before waving goodbye to the Timelord - or signing a new deal depending on how popular he has been. Moffat, 51, confirmed that the former The Thick Of It star will be seen in 13 episodes next year. [x]
THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN TWO SERIES OF SIX EPISODES
DOES THIS LOOK LIKE SHERLOCK TO YOU
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???
probably fake, calm the fuck down.
It probably just means that he’s been confirmed to film for a Series/Year and then he’ll renegotiate his contract after that.
Also even if he does leave that quick, that’s all we had Christopher Eccleston for too. It’s not that bad.
What's so bad about periods
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
The “you will” tone of this is a little pessimistic, everybody is different. Many of these are foreign to me, for example (your actual vagina can hurt??? Wow, that sucks!!) I’d guess most people don’t have EVERY SINGLE possible bad thing about periods.
I have a friend who was terrified of getting her period when she was younger because she had relatives who would be super dramatic about it. But then it turned out that it was, you know, fine. Most people aren’t bedridden or temporarily disabled by periods.
I feel really weird going to Calgary with no plan except for mooching off relatives so I’m trying to find events to go to… I looked up Carols by Candlelight since even though it’s cold there must be some equivalent, or something indoors maybe, but it turns out Carols by Candlelight is pretty much just an Australian thing.
But… where do you sing your Christmas carols… what do you do with your b list musical celebrities around Christmas season?? Just let them rot??